Welcome to Ainsworth Municipal Golf Course
Ainsworth Golf Course is a 9 hole public course located 5 miles west of Ainsworth on Highway 20.
The course is a par 36 for both men and women. See Scorecard.The course measures 3430 yards from the blue tees, 3005 from the white and 2486 from the red.
Course Rating: Men's 18 holes - 68.5; Women's 18 holes - 71.4
Slope Rating: Men's 114; Women's 121
Yardage Markders in fairway are true distances from that point to the cent of the green:
Blue - 200 yards
White - 150 yards
Red - 100 yards
Yellow - 50 yards
Course Rules of Play
- All golfers, members and guests must register at the clubhouse before starting to play.
- We reserve the right to refuse play for misconduct.
- All play begins on No. 1 unless directed otherwise.
- Players use course at own risk.
- USGA Rules govern all play except where modified by local rules.
- Please allow faste players to play through.
- Fix your ball marks and replace divots.
- Rake sand bunkers after use.
- Please keep carts on paths when available and follow cart signs.
- Play Winter Rules
- Fences and white stakes are out of bounds, left on #1, 4, 5 & behind #1 and 9.
- Creeks on #1 and 4 are water hazards.
- Pond and marsh area on #2 are considered water hazards as defined by yellow stakes.
- Creek behind #2 is lateral water hazard as defined by red stakes.
- Ball in water hazard on #2, 3rd shot may be played from drop area.
- Lateral water hazard along left side and behind green on hole #3 as defined by red stakes.
- White stakes along right side of #9 are out of bounds on tee shot only.
- Alcoholic beverages MUST be purchased at the club house, please do not bring outside beverages onto the course.